Big As the What

Numerous fans of Drake have yet to expect another Tour, especially after It’s All a Blur. Famous rapper Drake just recently announced on Monday, November 13, 2023, that he will be going on his second tour with J Cole in 2024. This tour will take place beginning in mid-January and ending in March. This tour titled It’s All a Blur, Big As the What? Big As the What name comes from Drakes and J Cole’s song on his album First Person Shooter. This tour will include 22 shows across North America. 

Along with his tour announcement two days later on November 15, 2023, Drake put out his last drop of the year. Scary Hours 3 was announced Wednesday night on his Instagram. This included a small video with a voiceover that reflected on his recent projects and everything he has done this year. 

“I’ll say this to you: I feel no need to appease anybody,” he says. “I feel so confident about the body of work that I just dropped. I know I could go disappear for, whatever, six months, a year, two years even though I’m not really into the super lengthy disappearances for the sake of mystery.”

FOR ALL THE DOGS: Scary Hours 3 adds 6 new songs to the previous album. One of the songs, Evil Ways, J Cole is the only other artist that appears on the soundtrack. The album cover includes a lilac background with two silhouettes of two purple angels. 

Downey Teacher, Ms. Ruvalcaba is a big-time Drake fan. She has been to previous Drake concerts including It’s All a Blur Tour. Ms. Ruvalcaba embraces her excitement for Drake. 

“Drake just keeps giving us so many surprises keeping us fans happy like me,” states Ruvalcaba. “As a fan of him, I’m excited that he’s closing out the year strong by giving us more songs and hopefully he does next year as well.” 

Drake is keeping his fans satisfied this year with so many surprise projects. However, his tour dates exclude many states he did in his It’s All a Blur Tour. Other fans might be a little sad that they won’t be able to see J Cole included on his new 2024 tour. Drake fan Jeffrey Flores, 11, shares how he feels about Big As the What tour.

“I went to his recent tour that included 21 Savage but I am also a really big J Cole fan,” stated Flores. “Honestly I wish he would have included Los Angeles for his 2024 tour so I could have seen him again, but also for J Cole.” 

This year Drake has outdid himself and is continuing it again with his 2024 tour with J Cole. He knows how to keep his fans happy. Hopefully, Drake will pull out more surprises on the Big As the What tour.