Taylor’s Big Grammy Night

Taking the stage, eyes fell on the global phenomenon, Taylor Swift. Grossly televised, this year’s Grammys held numerous surprises for its audience. America’s most talked about performer shockingly announced a new album called ‘The Tortured Poets Department’. Fans were ecstatically surprised at this unexpected announcement. Set to release this April, the superstar has taken over pop culture as her astounded name circles the internet. 

Officially a 14-time Grammy winner, Swift announced her 11th recorded album this spring. The beloved singer was not expected to release an entirely new album by the public but was greatly accepted into the media as the announcement trended. Accepting her first of two Grammys that night, fans were ecstatically watching, awaiting a different kind of announcement. With many expecting another re-recorded album, fans were greatly pleased with a different outcome. 

Swift quickly took to social media to announce the gritty details. With 16 tracks listed, each title sparks curiosity amongst the media. With fresh material and public relations, fans of the pop star are curious as to which tracks correspond with her busy lifestyle. Namely dating a star athlete, people expect a fond track of the Chiefs player, Travis Kelce. ​​Amongst being in the spotlight of controversy, Swift never fails to produce a lyrical masterpiece for the world to listen to.