Grammy Awards

As many of you know, the annual Grammy Awards were held on Sunday, February 4th. During the events of that prestigious night, many people had their input and opinions on who should’ve won the Grammys.”The Record of the Year category, which is meant to honor the performance and production of a particular track, can be mystifying even by Grammys standards. Anything Bruno Mars-related generally seems bound to win.”(https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/grammys-2024-predictions-who-will-win-and-who-should-win/).

Here’s a recap of what happened at the Grammy Awards. If you didn’t know, the Grammys are to recognize artists and their music. Some of the artists top liked music are “Miley Cyrus-Flowers”, “Billie Eilish- What I Was Made For”, “Victoria Monet-On My” Mom, “Olivia Rodrigo-Vampire”, “Taylor Swift- Anti-Hero”, “SZA- Kill Bill” there were some of the artists that were nominated.

The best new artists of the year are: Gracie Abrams, Fred again, Ice Spice, Jelly Roll, Coco Jones, Noah Kahan. 

Many argue that Lana Del Rey should’ve taken home the best album of the year. Did You Know That “There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd”. However, Taylor Swift gave a wonderful speech about Lana Del Rey and her beautiful music.